Media Department of Sharm Holding stands in the lineup of the leading media agencies offering media services in Armenia. The pledge for our success rests upon a totality of a number of constituent parts such as: long experience, knowledge of competitive field, branch peculiarities and customer psychology. Media Department of Sharm Holding is an agency able to effectively manage a brand starting from audience research to estimation of campaign effectiveness.
We offer a large spectrum of services in the field of communication and media planning, media service:
Creating of media strategies. Determination of target preferences. Creating of mediamix. Analysis of advertising activity of competitors. Analysis of competitive mediastrategies. Analysis of competitive mediatactics. Selection of mediatactics for different communicational channels. Preparation and approval of creative brief with clients for buying activities. Precampaign and postcampaign analysis.
Analysis of Market situation. Analysis of competitors. Research in marketing indices of competitors. SWOT-analysis. Market segmentation. Determination of target segments and target audiences. Price positioning of brands. Detailed analysis of sale process. Analysis of buyers’ behavior. Analysis of consumers' preferences and values. Brand diagnostics. Analysis of main brand indices on the market. Creation of brand development strategies.
Sharm Holding’s media department is a full-cycle media agency. It has been the official partner of OMD OM Group in Armenia since 2005.
Being a full-cycle media agency we provide all-inclusive services, starting with strategic planning to market insights and analysis of the attained results.
Our services cover the following:
- Development of integrated communication strategies and evaluation of promotional campaigns
- Media market analysis, evaluation of the users’ media preferences and promotional activities of the competing companies, strategic and tactical media planning
- Negotiations with promotion providers, development of optimal contracts for sales of promotional platforms from a number of various media outlets advertising media.
- Development of optimal solutions for the implementation of “special” projects and product placement.
- Media analysis and economic modeling